Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sitcoms For The Sick

Being home quite often, and having days where I just can't do anything because I feel so miserable, I try to find different things that will cheer me up. One of those things happens to be watching sitcoms. Some of my favorites are a bit older such as the Golden Girls or the Nanny, but i also like watching the more recent ones such as Still Standing, Reba, Will & Grace, and The New Adventures of Old Christine. Watching these shows provides me with a sense of common relief and often perks me up. My grandmother always tells me to watch something funny so that I don't have depressing and negative thoughts, and watching sitcoms is a way for me to do that. It doesn't even matter what the subject of the episode is, as long as I can get a good laugh out of it. So if you ever find yourself in sad or depressing mood, sick or not, turn on a sitcom. You may think the episode is completely pointless, but I can guarantee you that something in the episode will give you a good hard laugh and perk you up. 


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment