Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Miracle Treat Day

This Thursday, August 14th is Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen's all across the country, in which $1 from each Blizzard sold goes towards benefiting the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital in your area. Dell Children's is a Miracle Network Hospital. Having spent a lot of time at that hospital (as well as other MNH's) and my rheumatologist being there, this is a very important cause to me. Every year since I became sick, we have gone on Miracle Treat Day to support this wonderful cause. The Children's Miracle Network is a wonderful cause, and one that I support. I encourage you, your family and friends to go purchase even a mini blizzard, and have a $1 donated to the network, which supports DCH. Plus its a great excuse to have a frozen treat to cool off with during this heat. As usual my family and I will be going (since I can still eat ice cream). Thank you for supporting this wonderful cause, and God Bless!!!!


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment