Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

 Sorry I haven't written in a while, things have been a bit crazy. This weekend is Easter, and is one of my favorite holidays. Not just because its such a bright and colorful holiday, which is a plus, or because of Easter eggs, chocolate bunnies, and other stuff, but because we celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. One of the things I love about Easter, is because it helps me to remember that God sent His only Son, who was sinless, to take all of our sins upon Himself, and endured unbearable pain, so that He can take our sins upon Himself and pay the ultimate price. As John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him." Its a reminder of how much God loves me, and that gives me such comfort and peace. God not only loves me, but everyone of us, and the proof is in the death and resurrection of Christ. To know that all of our sins have been paid for by Him, is amazing. I am not only reminded of God's love for me on Easter, but on everyday of my life. His love for us, is clearly evident in the numerous blessings He has bestowed upon us. I wish everyone a Happy Easter, and hope that this Easter, we all remember how much God loves us, by the fact He sent His only son to pay the ultimate price for our sins.
 
HAPPY EASTER!!!!
 
 
Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment