Sunday, December 11, 2011

Over A Week And Still Sick

It has been over a week since I started feeling ill, and I am still under the weather. It turns out that I have a very bad sinus infection and a bad bronchitis. I am on two antibiotics and have to do breathing treatments everyday. The doctors were concerned about me developing pneumonia and being hospitalized, luckily that didn't happen. I did have to go to the ER because my fever went up, but luckily I was able to go home and not be admitted. The infection how ever was at a time where my bone marrow is ver suppressed, so the doctors had to watch me carefully. I am just trying to rest and drink lots of fluids, and I know it will take some time for me to be 100% infection wise. I know that severe infections can be a side effect of chemo, but I know that God is always with me, and will protect me through this entire process. 


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment