Sunday, March 2, 2014

The American Recall Center

Awhile back I recieved an e-mail from Dr. Mario Trucillo of the American Recall Center, which is brand new website that keeps patients and consumers with the most up-to-date FDA information in easy to understand, plain language terms. I got an opportunity to view the webdiste, and in combination of talking with Mario, and doing further research, there are really no other websites that provide patients with information like this. The fact that it also aims to help those with complex medical issues, is very near and dear to me, as I have such a complex medical case. To also help pastients with a variety of medical issues from asthma to chrohns disease, is really wonderful, because so many can benefit from its resources. I find the work that Mario and the rest of the center are doing, a tremendous blessing. They are providing patients and their families information on the medicines that are saving and improving their quality of life, in a way that helps them to feel bit more at ease, and keep them informed. Isaiah 26:3 says, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." I know this verse relates to our trust in God, but I feel that God had my path cross with Mario and the recall center's. I feel that I can trust him and the rest of the center to make a part of this medical journney that many are on, easier, giving patients and their families peace. For those who would like to know more about the American Recall Center, pleae  visit their website at http://www.recallcenter.com

Please stay tuned for my next blog, which will give more of an update on what all has been happening. I meet with Dr. Carrasco on Thursday, and wanted to do one post with all the information after the appointment, instead of two or more. Thank you all for your continued prayers, support, and interest in my blog. 


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment