Saturday, September 17, 2011

Discharge

Today was discharge day from the hospital, my family and I are so thrilled that I am out of the hospital and back home again. I still need to be on blood thinners for the blood clot in my vein, and I need to follow up with a hematologist to make sure my counts are good. I hope to be going to San Antonio within the next couple of weeks to talk to the the doctor about my chemo treatments, and hope to start chemo as soon as possible. Right now i am just trying to stay comfortable and manage my pain and am looking forward to starting treatment as soon as I can.


Joyful Love
          &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you're out of the hospital! I know how good that feels :). I'm so sorry that you've been on such a "roller coaster" lately :(. I know how that is, and it's incredibly frustrating and disheartening. I just want you to know that you inspire me by your perseverance. Most people give up and stop caring or fighting when faced with the kinds of obstacles we've been up against, but you don't, and that's admirable even on your worst, most faithless days.
    I just got to see my aunt Debbie yesterday (we had an awesome time!) and we talked about you :). I will be praying for you and your treatment and following your blog, and please know how much you inspire people (me for one) just by being you.

    ReplyDelete