Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Today is Easter, the day in which we celebrate the resurrection of Christ. It is such a joyous day, where we can say Hallelujah. This is one of my favorite day's in the Christian calendar, because it is truly a celebration. I love being able to rejoice in knowing that Jesus was resurrected after atoning for our sins on the cross. I feel like I can be at peace, knowing that I can be an imperfect person and still have God's unconditional love, because of Jesus dying on the cross. I love what John 11:25 says, "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die..." This is such a wonderful scripture verse, and to me sums up the reason Jesus died on the cross. I hope that this Easter day, we can all remember that it is not about dyed eggs, and bunny's (though they are fun), but celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I hope you enjoy this joyous and blessed occasion with family and/or friends.


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment