Sunday, March 10, 2013

Will Wednesday Finally Get Here!!!!

As some of my family and close friends may know, patience is not one of my strongest virtues. This is something that I am trying to work on, and its quite difficult. So as you can imagine, waiting for my appointment to arrive on Wednesday is driving me crazy. I am trying not to think about it, and do things to keep my mind occupied, but its always in the back of my mind. When I talk about the transplant I always say "when" it happens not "if", this makes it sound more positive, and that helps me to not think about all the "what if's." When you speak something out, you're giving life to your faith. As Proverbs 6:2 says, "...you have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth." I really believe that verse. I believe if we speak negativity we can't expect abundance and prosperity.

As Wednesday is approaching I am getting both nervous and excited at the same time. In some ways I'm nervous for them to say yes, because I know what a BMT entails, and how hard it will be on my body. But at the same time I'll be excited when they say yes, because I know it will be a step for me to lead a happy, healthy, and normal life. I am not going to let fear in. When it knocks on my door, I am going to say "go away" (not really of course, but you know what I mean). I feel that if I am anxious and nervous, then I am not really trusting God. By trusting God, I can be at peace, free of all worries, fear, and anxiety. Isaiah  41:10 says, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." As I am waiting for my appointment, and even after, I must keep what this scripture says close to my heart. Worrying, and having fear will not help anything, and will cause more negativity. I think I just need to put my trust in the Lord, and have peace and positive thoughts. I know that God will come through for me with this transplant. I have complete faith in him. And at this point that is the only thing that I have control over.


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment