Saturday, May 3, 2014

Being At Peace


Learning how to be at peace is something that we all strive for, although that is easier said than done. It's something that I strive to have, especially in stressful or difficult circumstances. I find that the one thing that always helps me to be at peace is praying and/or reading scripture. But sometimes even after I do that, sometimes I still may not feel peaceful, and that is when I really have to trust and have faith in God. I can say, that the peace that I feel after surrendering it all to the Lord, is one that can't be found in anything or anyone else.


Sometimes it can feel like we didn't do the right thing, or were not sure if we made the right decision, and that can cause one to feel as though we are not at peace. But once that peace is finally achieved it is so calming and wonderful. Romans 16:20 says, "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." I love this scripture verse, because it helps me to remember first, that our God is a God of peace, and that anything that Satan blows our way, no matter what the stress is He is more powerful and can overcome it.


When we learn to be at peace no matter what the circumstances, we can know that we are able to handle whatever comes are way. Because being at peace is more than just being "ok" or dealing with it. It is truly a state of being content, and any uneasiness or stress we may have is eased or goes away. I hope that we can all find a way to achieve/be in a perfect place of peace.




Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment