Thursday, July 28, 2011

Trusting Your Gut or the Doctors

By the time we got the new treatment plan from the doctor on Tuesday, I had just gotten comfortable with the old treatment plan. The doctor faxed me 21 pages worth of information that I read every word of, and of course I did as much research on the internet as I possibly could. Still I was more comfortable with the original treatment plan. I guess it was because I couldn't ask the doctor all the questions I wanted to and so that made me a bit uneasy about it. However, my doctor has spent countless hours researching and talking with other doctors around the country, and they decided that this new treatment plan is the best. I trust my doctor and I know he has my best interest at heart. But the question still arises, do we trust our gut, or the doctors?


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment