Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Time Has Come

Well, the time has come for my mom, grandfather, and me to leave for San Antonio to begin my treatment. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon, and I have been counting down the days until its time to leave. I have been busy packing and buying things to prepare for my trip, such as hospital wear and scarves and things for when my hair comes out. The fact that the day for me to be admitted to the hospital is almost here, makes the situation a lot more real. I know I will be receiving top notch care, but I still can't help being a bit anxious and nervous. All I know, is that I must be calm and have patience, and have faith that God will be with me throughout this whole process. 


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment