Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Well, it is officially 2013, and a new year has begun. It is a time to close the door on the previous year and for a fresh start. I am really looking forward to this year, and I know that God has so many wonderful blessings planned for me and my family. One of my main goals for this year is to really have a positive attitude, and to see the good in everything and everyone. I really feel that this is a time for refreshment and rejuvanation. I recently read a scripture verse that really describes the new year, it is 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” This really says what the new year is all about. My hope is that we can all see that with a new year comes new hope, new faith, and a new attitude. Anything can happen this new year, and we are all in the drivers seat. I hope that this year brings good health, happiness, a new beginning, and numerous blessings for you and your family. I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Joyful Love
         &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta
Ble

No comments:

Post a Comment