Saturday, August 6, 2011

Boredom

It's two minutes past 9:45 and I'm writing this to discuss boredom while in the hospital. It gets boring after watching TV day after day, and its hard to focus on reading. I guess this is just part of being in the hospital. Im sure those of you who have spent one or two more days in the hospital, you may know what it feels like. I've said before that patience is an important virtue to have. I guess God is trying to teach me the important of patience by having the chemo and port surgery delayed. I know that somehow with God's help i will be able to have patience to deal with the delayed surgery, treatment, and boredom. 


Joyful Love
          &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

1 comment:

  1. Waiting.....wondering.....worrying and trying to be patient. No easy at all. You can do it. You have been doing it at home as you waited to hear what the medical world thought they could do for you. You can only watch so many movies - or TV - but I hope you are coming up with new things to do to keep from thinking and overthinking this treatment plan. How about studying a new topic like planning a huge menu (for months when you are home that will help your recovery) or plannign some trips (why not -real or imagined it would be fun to plan and think what you can learn about new places). Thinking of you lots!

    ReplyDelete