Friday, August 5, 2011

Setback

This evening, the doctor came in and told me that chemotherapy will be delayed due to a small skin abscess. If they gave me the high dose with this small infection i could develop sepsis, which gets serious very quickly and could kill me. I am upset about this setback, but I know that it is for my own safety. I also found out that I have to have another surgery to get my third port in. This port is different than my other port because they can have access to two different lines at the same time. Beside this setback/delay I am doing OK ,I am very swollen right now but doing the best I can to handle it. I know that God makes everything happen for a reason, we may not like it, but somehow it will make us stronger. 


Joyful Love 
          &
Blessings In The Lord
Alexandra K. Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment